These facts from History Hustle are completely true and sources are included. Which one is your favorite?
1. Want to be a Garden Hermit?
2. The Founding Fathers bar tab is… impressive,
3. In Boston, women need their coffee.
4. A medieval festival like no other.
5. Sgt. Stubby is a good, good boy.
6. Andrew Jackson’s cheese is bigger than yours.
7. The French were a little late to stop chopping people’s heads off.
8. William Gladstone is a boss.
9. But did it come when it was called?.
10. What a great day for this guy.
Learn about a new historical “lost” word every week in your email. Add it to your conversation to resurrect it, and connect with our shared past.