These facts from History Hustle are completely true and sources are included. Which one is your favorite?
1. Want to be a Garden Hermit?
Oxford University Press
2. The Founding Fathers bar tab is… impressive,
Teaching American History
3. In Boston, women need their coffee.
New England Historical Society
Letter from Abigail Adams
4. A medieval festival like no other.
5. Sgt. Stubby is a good, good boy.
6. Andrew Jackson’s cheese is bigger than yours.
White House archives
7. The French were a little late to stop chopping people’s heads off.
8. William Gladstone is a boss.
9. But did it come when it was called?.
10. What a great day for this guy.