Okay, so it’s called “Bardcore” and it’s the best, most geekiest thing happening on the internet right now.
1. Toxicity by System of a Down
Such a pleasant take on an alt-metal thrasher classic.
2. Creep by Radiohead (vocals)
You gotta love the vocals.
3. Billie Jean by Michael Jackson (vocals)
The King of Poppingham
4. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
5. Somebody to Love by Queen
What’s a more medieval name than Queen?
6. The Final Countdown by Europe
Forget Queen, Europe is a more medieval name
7. Macarena by Los Del Rio
8. I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys
9. Jolene by Dolly Parton
Don’t ask questions. Just enjoy it.
10. Somebody that I used to Know by Gotye
11. What is Love by Haddaway (vocals)
A Night at Roxbury Manor